Monday 12 September 2011

Full Moon Beauty feat. Fei Fei Sun


Today my family are celebrating the Mid-autumn Festival, which takes place on the 15th day of the 8th Chinese Lunar month. I love this time of the year, as it reminds me of the changing of the seasons. However, one one of my favourite past-times is eating mooncakes, a pastry filled with either sweet lotus seed paste/red bean paste and a salted egg yolk to symbolize the full moon. These delicacies are always offered to friends and family and are a symbol of reunion. Have any of you ever tried one?

Right, I'm going to leave you with my girl crush of the moment, Fei Fei Wan who looks stunning in various editorials and previously featured here. Enjoy!


Shanghai Tang campaign SS 10 by Richard Ramos via here

Vogue China March 2011, Colour kaleidescope by Raymond Meier via here
Harper's Bazaar June 2011 by GT Gan via here
V magazine £65 Sumer 2010 by Cuneyt Akeroglu via here

For Vogue China September 2011 by Stockton Johnson via here

Happy Monday folks!

Some of you asked for a recipe for the mooncakes, I found a beautiful blog and recipe post for these, get ready to start drooling at Let's get fat together!
Pin It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...